My friend, colleague and SNCR Fellow Giovanni Rodriguez tagged me ... so here goes... five things you may not know about me:
1. I once spent 8 weeks on a tour bus traveling across America with "10 of America's favorite story book characters" as part of a cause-related PR campaign for Visa.
2. I used to sing in a band in NY, write music, play guitar and recorded some of my work.
3. I'm adopted. My (also adopted) brother likes to introduce me to his friends with that disclaimer ("This is my sister - we're adopted") ....hmmmm....
4. I moved to the Bay Area about a dozen years ago from NY - no plans to return! :-)
5. I was once the deputy town clerk / tax collector of Woodstock, NY.